Further information will be on the CCMA website soon but the speakers line up at this stage is:
- Phil Papas and Matt White- (ARI) A predictive model and map of seasonal herbaceous wetlands in south-east Australia.
- Matthew Currell- (RMIT) Understanding Climate groundwater-surface water interactions through long-term monitoring of isotopes in Lakes on the VVP.
- Tim D’ombrain- Biodiversity Mapping of the Lismore area.
- Paul Horne- Integrated Pest Management.
- Annette Rypalski- (Mt Rothwell Interpretation Centre) Eastern Barred Bandicoot Recovery Program.
here is the flyer VVP RD Forum Invite (2016)