The VVP R&D Forum will be held in Ballarat on Wednesday the 22nd June.
There is an interesting line-up of speakers and topics.
- Dr Paul Horne and Jessica Page- IPM Technologies (Insects found in the native grasslands of the Western Volcanic Plains.)
- Dr Matthew Currell- RMIT (Understanding climate-groundwater-surface water interactions through long-term monitoring of isotopes in lakes on the Victorian Volcanic Plains.)
- Tim D’Ombrain- Biodiversity Services (Creating a Biodiversity Asset Register)
- Jacqui Young – Mt Rothwell Interpretation Centre (Eastern Barred Bandicoot breeding program at Mt Rothwell, challenges and success.)
- Phil Papas and Matt White- Arthur Rylah Institute – (A predictive model of seasonal herbaceous wetlands in south-east Australia.)
This is a free event and further details and map are provided at the CCMA website
Lunch is included, please specify any dietary requirements.
To book contact Chelsey Langley on 0428 393 909, email@example.com or Donna Smithyman firstname.lastname@example.org by the Friday 17th June.