For all of you who have been wondering about the Western Grassland Reserves here is an opportunity to have a look.
Western Grassland Reserves – Wild Dog Gully Walk and Talk
Wyndham City Council, in partnership with Parks Victoria and Nature West, is inviting you to participate in a walk and talk in the new Western Grassland Reserve. If you attend the event you will:
- Be one of the first to tour the Western Grassland Reserves with Wyndham City council, Parks Victoria and Nature West.
- Experience the remarkable landscapes and biodiversity of Wild Dog Gully and surrounding areas.
- See firsthand the management challenges ahead.
When: 9:30am Sunday 6 November 2016
Where: Western Grassland Reserve – Cobbledicks Ford Road, Eynesbury. Arrive via Ballan Road. Meet at the gate on the west side of Cobbledicks Ford Road, near the Werribee River escarpment, Approximately 2.5 km north of the Ballan Road intersection. Melways Ref: page 227, A11. (Please note: Cobbledicks Ford river crossing is closed during times of high water flows and crossing the ford is not recommended at any time).
- Tea, coffee and light refreshments provided.
What to bring:
- Closed toe and sturdy footwear, long pants, hat, sunscreen, water.
Please contact me to register your attendance by Friday 4 November. My contact details are in my email signature below.
Trevor Prowd | Natural Environment Officer | Environment & Water
45 Princes Hwy (PO Box 197) Werribee, Victoria 3030
t: 9742 0717 | mob: 0412 411 370 | firstname.lastname@example.org